1. Maintain and develop a direct customer and prospect database.
2. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail, calls and Meetings) to agreed booking, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
3. Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and Raj Nandini Estates(Under write Projects)
4. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
8. Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
9. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
10. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
11. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.